Monday, May 21, 2012

A blogger that I follow on a regular basis posted a very interesting Friend Makin Mondays post so I will answer the questions she posted:

FMM: Three Things




1. Three of your favorite movies:

-Top Gun
-The Vow
-Twilight series

2. Three of your favorite things to drink:
-diet dr. pepper cherry
-pepsi max
-smirnoff ics (red)

3. Three of your favoritie songs:
Do I really have to pick? I love music so much! ahhh

-God Gave Me You
-Dirt Road Anthem
-Te Na Na

4. Three people who have recently been a positive influence on your life (outside of your family):

-Today- the kids in the before care program encouraged me to do what I want for a change. I've been considering putting pink pieces in  my hair. Well today after work I did it! And I love it!
-This girl I go to Tulane with, she's awesome and I wish I had the drive and motivation that she has. This girl could inspire anyone, she's that awesome.
-A new guy in the fire department, I've mentioned him before.... he has recently reminded me to relax a little and to laugh more.

5. Three things you to do keep yourself entertained:

-play with my dogs
-play on my phone (games, facebook, pinterest, email)
-play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2


6. Three things you’re attracted to in the opposite sex:

- Confidence, but not cocky
- Nice smile
- Being proportionate (ex: if he's super tall he shouldn't be a string bean, but really big either) (ex: if he's a large guy his hands should not be teeny tiny) once I went on a date with a guy who was super sweet but his hands were smaller than mine and he was a taller guy. Call it shallow if you want, but some physical things just can not be ignored.

7. Three things you love about yourself:

this one was hard for me...there's not much about me that I'd say I love

-I'm honest
-my eyes
-I have a big heart


8. The last three people who text messaged you:

-My friend from work telling me the pink in my hair is cute
-My new friend at the fire station calling me as asshole (jokingly) for making him want eggs
-my little cousin (shes's 13) and maid of honor telling me that a blakc girl at school showed her how to do the dance that she sent me a video of

9. Three things you’re looking forward to this week:
-going to the doctor to figure out whats wrong with me
-my fiance going back to a schedule that gives him more hours and more money...so I can stop stressing
-Thursday is payday!

10. Three wishes specifically for yourself…What are they? (Be selfish, and be honest.)

-to stay motivated and work the hell out
-to stay motivated and work the hell out
-vacation, vacation, vacation

11. Three of your favorite quotes: i have 4!

"I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new & exotic, those that are old & familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, & those that bring you far from where you started. But, the most exciting relationship of all is the one that you have with yourself, and if you find someone to love the you, YOU love, thats just fabulous." -annonomous

"This is an important lesson to remember when you’re having a bad day, a bad month, or a shitty year. Things will change: you won’t feel this way forever. And anyway, sometimes the hardest lessons to learn are the ones your soul needs most. I believe you can’t feel real joy unless you know what it means to fail. You can’t know what it’s like to feel holy until you know what it’s like to feel really fucking evil. And you can’t be birthed again until you’ve died.” -- Kelly Cutrone (from If You Have to Cry, Go Outside)

"& i believe once you love, genuineley love someone, they become a part of you, and you're a part of them. it never goes away. like the part of my heart that has a blondie with french braids & a parrot bay!" --Nika Kliebert


"Go for it
Run toward it
Dive in head first
Live life with no regret
Put your heart out there
Don't be scared
You might get hurt
But it's all worth it in the end!
'Cause the best is yet to come" --hinder

12. Three of your biggest fears:

- failing or disappointing the people closest to me
- that I’ll continue to struggle with my relationship with food & exercise as much as I am now…
- that I’ll never feel pretty…

13. Three of your favorite TV shows:

- How I Met Your Mother
- Two Broke Girls
- NCIS

14. Three of your favorite things to purchase when you’re shopping.

-nail polish
-shoes
-things for my dogs and cat


15. Three things that you enjoyed last week:

- relaxing before school started for summer
- going to the shooting range for the first time
- naps almost every afternoon


16. Three things that you always have in your bag or close to you if you’re not a purse kind of person. 

- iPhone
- wallet
-keys
--I'm always so scared of losing these three items


17. Three types of food that you wouldn’t want to give up.

-pizza
-cup cakes
-smoothies
-string cheese
---I couldn't choose just 3

18. Three things you do to enjoy burning calories:

-riding my bike
-walking on  the treadmill
- playing Wii games



19. Three things you dislike about blogging:

-I don't make time for it, and only do it on occasion
-that many people find blogger a pain because of the captcha, so they don't comment on my blog
-actually no one even looks at this thing...

20. Three ways blogging has changed your life:

-It has allowed me to know more about someone than I would have never known other wise.
-It allows me to keep my thoughts in a safe place.
-I don't have to worry about the pages getting ruined.

No comments:

Post a Comment