Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Back Into Blogging & Weightloss

I started this thing in December 2010 hoping I would stick to it (obviously I didn't). So It's time for an update to catch up on my life.I'll be 21 in a month plus some days =]
John  and I got engaged in January =D
I now go to Tulane =]
Since my last post Anna Belle didn't make it through treatment for pavo. But now we've got two great dogs!
Nina- our tiny 6.8lb yorkie baby! & Moselle- named after the town we found him in. We got them Feb 6, 2011.
I'm going to be a nanny! My cousin Brody and his fiance' Brittany are going to bless this world with a baby, and I'm going to be that babys God Mother! How amazing!

I started last week with yet another attempt at weight loss this time my goal is bigger and I have a really good support system. As of this morning I have lost 3 little pounds. But heck that's a start.
I plan on keeping up with the weight loss and blogging. Walking and blogging are both stress relievers, and anyone that knows me, knows that I stress, A LOT!

My classmate has absolutely inspired me to lose the weight and to be a better me! Her story is amazing and it's still being written.

I don't know if anyone will ever read this thing...and if they do, will they even care? I have no idea. But this is for me! For my well being!
If you do read this, please leave me some feedback, or not...it's up to you =]
XOXO,
Amee Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment